SatGuide respects your privacy. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted industry leading privacy guidelines.
Uses of Information Collected
We may use Contact Data to email, mail, or call you via telephone to provide you with information about our company or our products or services. We use your Financial Data to qualify and bill you for products and services. We may use your Contact Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site; displaying content that we think may interest you according to your preferences.
Sharing of Identifying Information
We will send Identifying Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Identifying Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find your actions on our Site violate any of our agreements with you.
User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Identifying Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Identifying Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Identifying Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Identifying Information.
Confidentiality and Security of Identifying Information
We will keep your Identifying Information private unless such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect our rights or property; or
- Enforce any agreement between us and you. We provide you with the capability to transmit your Identifying Information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser, and your Identifying Information is stored on our servers that are not accessible by third parties.
Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your credit card, User name or Password is lost, stolen or used without permission. Please contact us at email@example.com . In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number, User Name or Password and update our records accordingly.
Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site contains links to other web-sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web-sites.